Friday, June 19, 2009

Effects Of Controls

huwarghh!!sounded like chewbacca waking up..haha..it was 9 o clock in the morn.as usual,bathroom,dumbell,on9..haha....then i went to school @ 11.40 am..my flight was booked at 12.30 pm..so i shud be there @ 11.30..an hour b4 flight..but as a malaysian..i took some sweet time to prepare n all..haha..i didnt take my break1st cuz i was rushing..as i arrived,some MACHA took my aircraft,CESSNA 152 KKU for circuits training.i was like ERGHH...but my instructor,SMIRITI CHABBRA,female,20++,asked me to wait for another hour for that plane to come back..so i waited @ the hangar with aiman n kammel(please refer them @ myspace photos)..then BLACK n YEN came..made sum jokes..muahahahaha..then the macha came back late..it was already 1315..i was happy n sad at the same time.until dat CHABBRA came n told me that HAFIZ will fly first bcus he wanted to do some solo circuits..so i gave him the keys..supposed to fly @ 12.30 but at dat time it was already 1 ++..huhuhu...bla bla with the GANG,politics n girls(as usual).hahaha..then hafiz landed after 45 minutes of flying..yeah it was my turn to fly..at dat moment,the dipstick for the fuel tanks went missing..i was like WTF...waaaaaaaaa...but CHABBRA told the other guys to look for it while we took off..ready runway 11 left for takeoff..it was my first time flying...nervous just a lil bit..hehe..after climbing 2500 feet,i started to feel like vomitting n i had headache at the same time...SHIT!..."CHABBRA,can we go back?" then we turned around n landed safely...i did some controls by myself..it was like driving the roller coaster by yourself..like WTF.haha..well dats the beauty of PILOTING..n can u believe dat i slept during flight?my instructor had to wake me up to hand over the plane..hehe..so after landing,i kept away the headphones n all..i got 0.8 hrs..aka 48 minutes for the first lesson.YAHOO. tomorrow i have another booking @ 11...so wish me luck bebeh!!!.

P/S~EAT B4 FLYING

1 comment: